Information posted on MannaMart is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United Kingdom. The laws on holding personal data in the United Kingdom is quite stringent and we are also subject to laws on personal data in Nigeria as we are mainly a Nigerian company and MannaMart will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our secure servers in the United Kingdom.
We collect and store the following personal information:
· email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
· computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from MannaMart and ad data.
· other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
· provide our services;
· resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
· encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
· customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
· communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
· do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
· We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency).
· Service providers who help with our business operations.
Using Information from MannaMart
You may use personal information gathered from MannaMart only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Communications and email tools
You agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us on email@example.com